As one of the largest automotive parts distributors in the Southeastern United States and Caribbean, TPH offers a complete line of quality auto repair parts at competitive prices. TPH is also pleased to offer comprehensive benefits designed to meet the needs of fleets and national accounts. Resources include, but are not limited to, the following:
- TPH can help Fleet Managers optimize maintenance through practically endless reporting possibilities.
- TPH maintains a vast inventory and provides consistent, high-ship fill levels, giving fleet managers the confidence that we'll have the necessary parts when they need them.
- TPH also offers a full line of auto parts for light duty and heavy duty vehicles; read more about our one-stop shopping experience for fleet, transit and heavy truck parts customers.
- As one of the largest, most established Warehouse Distributors in Florida, TPH can provide Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts to ensure exact fit the first time.
- OEM fit and function reduces downtime and improves technician productivity.
- TPH offers the support of a nationwide warranty when using quality Motorcraft and ACDelco parts.
- We also provide access to other programs that protect and maintain your fleet.
- Knowing their fleets can be operational at all times gives Fleet managers peace of mind.
- Our easy online ordering tools allow Fleet customers to order parts online 24/7.
- VIN lookup is an available feature that ensures accurate, vehicle-specific information.
- Fleets can save popular parts lists by Fleet Asset Number, and recall them for easy ordering. View order history, reprint invoices or credits, interchange part numbers, and view and send pictures and diagrams with SmartPages.
AC Delco Key Fleet Program
The ACDelco Key Fleet Program is designed to provide fleets with specialized benefits, valuable sales and service support. The ACDelco Key Fleet Program will help increase your fleet's operational efficiency, reduce fleet vehicle downtime and minimize fleet operational expenses.
Easy to participate. Simple to benefit.
Your fleet can benefit from the ACDelco Key Fleet Program. To participate, you need to:
- Maintain/operate 15 or more vehicles or pieces of motorized equipment.
- Service your fleet vehicles and equipment in-house.
- Purchase a minimum calendar-year annual average of $1,500 per month of ACDelco products.
Visit the ACDelco website to find out more.
Contact TPH or Apply for an Account to get started today!